MTG Hydrophilic Straight Male Catheters
Our MTG Hydrophilic Straight Male Catheter is the quick and easy-to-use choice! Just bend the package to burst the water sachet and activate the lubrication. The blue “no touch” sleeve allows you to insert and withdraw the catheter tube without touching the surface, reducing the risk of contamination. This male catheter comes in 16″ length in 12, 14, and 16 French sizes. We also have pediatric size catheters.
For users with recurrent urinary tract infections, our MTG EZ-Advancer® Bag Catheter may be preferable.
MTG Catheters Have Smooth Polished Eyes = Less Irritation
Just Bend to Break Water Sachet to Lubricate!
MTG Hydrophilic Intermittent Male Catheter
- Slippery hydrophilic lubrication makes catheter insertion much easier with less irritation
- Saves time — just bend the package to begin lubricating the catheter with the included sterile water sachet
- Invisible, sheer lubricant is less messy than gels
- After coating activation, the outer package can be hung from the bathroom wall or the sink via an included adhesive tab
- Click to see video showing how easy this catheter is to use
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder
- This catheter is available in 12, 14 and 16 French sizes
- Male catheters are 16” in length
- Also available with soft vinyl tubing for users with sensation issues
- DEHP and BPA free catheter tube
- Color coded funnel indicates French size