Why choose MTG Hydrophilic Coude Catheters?
- Curved coude tip allows the catheter to pass more easily beyond urethral strictures or an enlarged prostate
- Quick and easy coating activation
- Simply bend to break the water sachet and activate lubrication
- Silky sheer invisible lubrication is less messy
- Blue indicator line denotes coude curve direction
- Blue “no touch” handling sleeve reduces contamination
- Smooth polished catheter eyelets insert comfortably
MTG Hydrophilic Coude Catheters
Our MTG Hydrophilic Coude Catheter is the quick and easy-to-use choice! Just bend the package to burst the water sachet and activate the lubrication. Then, swish the package back and forth for 30 seconds and your catheter is coated with silky invisible lubricant that makes insertion easy with low friction! The blue “no touch” sleeve allows you to insert and withdraw the catheter tube without touching the surface, reducing the risk of contamination. The blue indicator line denotes the coude curve direction. This coude catheter comes in 16″ length in 12, 14, and 16 French sizes. We also offer pediatric coude catheters.
For users with recurrent urinary tract infections, our MTG Jiffy Cath® Coude Bag Catheter may be preferable.
MTG Catheters Have Smooth Polished Eyes = Less Irritation
Just Bend Package to Break Water Sachet to Lubricate!
MTG Hydrophilic Intermittent Coude Tip Catheter
- Coude tip with blue indicator line to denote direction of curve
- Slippery hydrophilic lubrication makes catheter insertion much easier with less irritation
- Saves time — just bend the package to burst the sterile water sachet to begin lubricating the catheter
- Invisible, sheer lubricant is less messy than gels
- Each catheter package includes a self-adhesive tab to adhere to the wall or sink after activation
- Click to see video showing how easy this catheter is to use
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter, provide drainage from two points within the bladder
- This catheter is available in 12, 14 and 16 French sizes
- SOFT varieties available
- Adult coude catheters are 16” in length
- DEHP and BPA free catheter tube
- Color coded funnel indicates French size