Why choose MTG Hydrophilic Female Catheters?
- 7.5″ female length in 12 & 14 French sizes
- Self-lubricating catheter saves you time
- Just bend the package to burst the sterile water sachet to easily activate the lubricant
- Invisible, silky sheer lubricant is less messy
- Comfortable insertion with smooth polished catheter eyelets
MTG Hydrophilic Female Catheters
Catheterization has never been so easy. Our MTG Hydrophilic Female catheter coating is activated simply by bending and bursting the included sachet of sterile water. Swish the sterile water back and forth, allowing the coating to activate. There’s even an adhesive tab to hang the package from a sink or wall after activation. After 30 seconds, remove the now lubricious catheter from the package and insert effortlessly. The invisible coating leaves no residue behind! We also offer pediatric size catheters.
Scroll down to see a video showing how to use our female hydrophilic catheter.
For users with recurrent urinary tract infections, our MTG Cath-Lean® Bag Catheter may be preferable.
MTG Catheters Have Smooth Polished Eyes = Less Irritation
Just Bend Package to Break Water Sachet to Lubricate!
MTG Hydrophilic Female Catheter
- Slippery hydrophilic lubrication makes catheter insertion much easier with low friction
- Saves you time — just bend and burst the sterile water sachet to begin lubricating the catheter
- Invisible, sheer lubricant is less messy than gels
- Each catheter outer package includes an adhesive tab. After activation, the package can be affixed to a sink or wall
- Click to see video showing how easy this catheter is to use
- Smooth, fire polished eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter, provide drainage from two points within the bladder
- This female catheter is available in 12 and 14 French sizes
- DEHP and BPA free catheter tube